Roland SC-RD LEF-300 Rotary Attachement
Expand the possibilities of what you can print
Roland DG has boosted the versatility of the VersaUV LEF and LEF2 Series benchtop printers with this clever accessory that makes it possible to print directly on and around the entire surface of cylindrical objects
The SC-RD rotary axis is ideal for use on packaging – including personalised items, mock-ups and short runs – plus cosmetics and beauty, home décor, food and drink, gifts and promotional products, and industrial products such as prototypes.
- Print high-quality graphics on cylindrical objects, up to 360°
- Compatible with VersaUV LEF-300, LEF2-300.
- Initial set up is just 20 minutes. Then only a few minutes to switch to the rotary axis when it is needed.
- Works immediately with the powerful VersaWorks 6 RIP – no need to change the workflow. Users can easily switch to Rotary Mode in the set-up menu
- Self-powered by the VersaUV LEF's motion and a robust structure for constant printing precision
- An easy, affordable way to expand a product range