Roland LEF-300 UV Printer
Add a little magic to your business with Roland's new, faster, larger VersaUV LEF2-300 flatbed printer.
Turn a plain object into a highly profitable and desirable personalised item with the VersaUV LEF2-300.
Print directly onto virtually any object and any substrate up to 100mm thick including acrylic, wood, board, metal, plastic, PET, ABS, canvas and even soft materials like TPU, leather and fabric.
Whatever you would like to personalise, be it souvenirs, novelty goods, giftware, signage, POP, awards, consumer items, industrial parts or packaging prototypes, you can print a single item or a short production run without a costly and time-consuming set up.
The Roland VersaUV LEF2-300 has all the great functions of the LEF2-200 and has been developed to offer production on an industrial scale. With a 50% wider table and bi-directional printing, speed has increased by up to 60% over previous models.
New features Include:
- Print directly onto objects up to 100mm deep and on a huge array of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal, plastic, TPU, PET film, ABS, canvas, leather and fabric
- 30"" wide flatbed UV desktop printer
- 770 mm (wide) x 330mm (length) bed size
- Prints twice as fast as the previous model
- Advanced CMYK + White + Clear ECO-UV ink for outstanding print quality
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software with variable data printing and 72 ready to use textures
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes Roland OnSupport for unattended monitoring of the printer.